Common troubleshooting methods for determining if there is a problem with your computer screen or graphics card.
We look into the many causes and issues that arise when we encounter a problem on screen while using our computer.
Episode #1-19 released on February 6, 2011
Watch on Youtube
We look into the many causes and issues that arise when we encounter a problem on screen while using our computer. We talk about to diagnose a problem to see if the computer screen, graphics card, or cables are the route of the problems.
- Verify the cables, by using other known to work cables in their place
- Verify the computer screen, by connecting another known to work computer screen, in its place
- Verify the graphics card / video adapter, if possible, by replacing it with another one that is known to work
- If all else fails, connect the screen to another computer
- or connect your graphics card in another computer
- or attach the cables in place, or others on another computer
- You may use a laptop/netbook to verify a computer screen
Subscribe and Win! Contest Comes to End
We got less than the 1000 Subscribers we asked for, so as a result we weren't able to pick out a winner.
Podcast News - New Format For Videos
I've decided to keep my Mpeg 4 format, and was able to reduce the filesize of each of my podcast episodes by converting to the PSP H.264 Format, which also works on most Mpeg4 enabled devices, including iphones.
Host : Steve Smith | Music : Jonny Lee Hart | Editor : Steve Smith | Producer : Zed Axis Productions
Share your thoughts, opinions and suggestions
Login or Register to post Your comment.